Monday, December 1, 2014

Today I begin.

Here I am today starting my first blog ever.  I am looking forward to creating a place where I can share my dreams with you, hopefully inspiring you that it is possible to create your own dreams and live a life you love.  I have not always lived the life I love nor do I think I am in currently exactly where I want to be in every area of my life but I am closer than I have ever been.  This is how it is supposed to be, being closer and closer until one day you wake up and find yourself living the life of your dreams.
Today it is my intent to live from a place where i believe I can live my dream life in my present.  I can look around and give thanks for all the success, happiness and fun That is my life.  All is forever well in my life.
What is my dream?  My dream is to write, lecture, travel and own a healing center.  I will live in Colorado and Travel a significant amount of each year.  I will wake up filling fulfilled for each thing I have and that occurs, which will be on purpose and with intent since I am creating it all exactly the way I have chosen.
What will I write about?  Well this is a great question.  Some of what I write will be what you are reading here.  I will also write many other things which I hope to have successfully published. I chose to write stuff that will inspire others and help them live with more happiness and fun than they ever thought possible.  
I am able to see peoples spirit guides and angels as well as those who loved ones we have who have crossed over to the other side.  I plan to do live lectures where I can do live readings and lectures, bringing peace to those who may need it.  I have always believed this earth hard to live on.   This being said, I hope to help create a series of life lectures that will help people feel more peaceful and have more fun while living in this hard world.  It may be hard to live here but we can find ways to make it bearable and pleasant if we commit to this endeavor.  
I will be traveling all over the world sharing my talents and gifts in ways that will let my fun shine and bring others to place where they can let any problem go.  It is all just an illusion, this life, you know.
I plan to open a healing center that will assist the people of this planet in shifting their energy to a place that will make for a beautiful world.  Peoples lives can be more fun, so enjoyable they never even thought it was possible to have this much fun.  I plan to bring healers together, who do many different healing modalities.  If you have lost your way August Moon Healing Center will put you back on the right path.  Joy will return, smiles will again sneak forth from your face and you'll be able to have more fun than you even new could exist.

Today I start the beginning of this journey with the beginning of this blog.   Welcome to the work and life of me, Justin Southworth.  Feel free to take this journey with me by following my blog. Get inspired with each blog post. May I inspire you to live your own dreams and have the funnest life possible.
     With all my love, Justin southworth

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for starting this, Justin. I look forward to reading your reflections everyday. I am sure if you write consistently, you will be the writer you hope to be. Once you have the content that people are looking for, you may be sought out to speak at some functions, thus realizing another dream. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you and I hope I inspire you to have more fun in your life and show you proof that you can manifest anything you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to readying an inspiring thought every morning :) Cheers - The world is your oyster

    ReplyDelete