Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Getting what I want

Back in 2005 to 2006 time I was going to hair school and working at a health foods tore very part time.   On my day off I happened to be hanging with a friend who asked me if I new about The Secret.  What I said, The Secret?  What's that?  Well he gave me a copy of a DVD of the movie, The Secret.  I went home and watched it.   It literally changed my life.   One thing it said in the movie was to manifest your dream car go out and test drive your dream car.  Make the Experience as real for you as you possibly can.  Feel the feelings that are evoked by driving and being in that car.    I decided at that moment to go out and test drive my new car.   I decided i wanted a vintage scooter, that was a two seater and capable of going fast enough to keep up with all types of traffic during my travels. I also wanted it to have an amazing record of being reliable and easy to get repaired and maintained.  
I drove to one of the local scooter dealers not to far from where I was living at the time.  I looked around becoming more and more inspired.  I felt my dream of owning a scooter as real and imagined all the fun I would have driving that scooter.  I went home and for a bit let my dream sit since I did not believe I had enough money to purchase a nice scooter.
At this same time i happened to be working at a health food store where I had this coworker friend of mine who had a scooter.  It was her sole mode of transportation.  Even in winter you would see her bundled up. She looked so funny that I always laughed looking at her all bundled up in such a thick coat and with her scar so tight around her neck and face.  Every time i thought of her or saw her I got so excited wanting a scooter of my own.  We both worked somewhat low wage jobs at the time so i asked her how she was able to afford a scooter.  She said that first it was not that expensive and second she mad her mind up that she'd own one.  
  This gave me an idea one day, that no matter my income I would manifest one.  I looked online and within a couple of weeks I found one that was bright and shiny blue, exactly the color I wanted and the same make and model as my coworkers.   I sent the seller a message and soon was down at his place looking at it.  It was exactly what I wanted at the time.  I decided to get it.  I just really wanted it and thought how cool it would be to ride around on, free as a bird, with the wind blowing all over me.
It happened that it was tax season and the start of a new school semester.  Between my tax refund and student loans I had just enough to buy this beautiful scooter.  
When I drove it home I was so excited. It felt so exhilarating to ride.  I manifested what was my dream scooter at the time.  It barely mad 35 miles an hour but oh how I loved that cute thing.  I moved and decided it did not meet my needs or desire at the time with its limited speed and only being a one seater.  I look back and think of how fun it was to own.  I also think of how I told myself I would own a scooter and I did.
I no longer have that scooter. I think a family member may have it or something like that. I don't know.  Years later now I have moved.   Since then I have manifested a new scooter that is exactly the scooter I want.  It is so fun to drive and I can take it on road trips since it goes fast enough to keep up with traffic or out run cars. It has room for two people to ride. So I have it my goal to ride as often as
I can.  I could drive my car but I love to drive my scooter.  
I am living proof we can manifest our dream life with everything we want in it, all the people, objects, things or states of being.  True we will always want more but each time we achieve more of what we want we will be in a state of total fun.  
Here is me on my scooter overlooking the city I live in.  I manifested it and I believe you can manifest whatever you desire.  


If you feel you need guidance or help manifesting your dreams feel free to follow me here or set up a private session with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment