Tuesday, December 23, 2014

As Lucky As You Want To Be

AS LUCKY AS YOU WANT TO BE

You can be as lucky as you make up your mind to be.  yes, this is true.  In fact it is 

something you may not know or believe, but you can be lucky and have all you ever wanted 

with one decision to just let yourself start having whatever it is you want.     

    I once went to my friend Justin's house.  He lived in a gorgeous condo.  I asked him, 

Justin how is it that you have this beautiful condo to live in.  He said, Justin, I am not 

comfortable living in anything less so God and the universe don't give me anything less.   

I thought about this and decided that I would manifest a place of my own.  It had to be 

downtown or within walking distance of downtown, have two bedrooms so I could have an 

office, be upstairs and have a balcony and not cost more than 600 dollars a month.   

  Within a short time I had this exact place.  It was everything on my list.  I lived there for 

almost 3 years before I decided I wanted a new place.  I loved living there and was able to 

have many fun times with my friends and family.  

I was lucky to find this place that was everything I had listed I wanted.  I believe we can all 

be just as lucky by following several steps.  1. We need to be clear as to what we want.  We 

need to list everything out we want to have in detail to the color, size shape, people we 

want or types of  whatever.  Just list all the details.  2. We have to get clear as to what we 

will and will not put up with.   It must be like Justin who only was comfortable at that 

standard of living so the universe gave him nothing else but that high quality place.  3. We 

have to never give up believing it is on its way and also accept nothing less than what we 

want.  

Then will come a day when you will wake up you will look out and everything you wanted 

will  be in your life.  Then as you are in this place looking at what you have you can say, I 

am the luckiest person.  For in this moment you truly will be the luckiest person.   



Justin Traveled the world and was able to see and go more places than most people in 32 years.

He inspired me!  I hope his lesson he taught me inspires you too!

1 comment:

  1. This is a very beautiful piece about affirmations, and Justin G. I never really knew him in person - but through your stories of him; I can get to know him. Through your steps outlined - I am embarking on my own personal journey of creating the life I choose to live.

    ReplyDelete